Thursday, July 3, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside

When deployment first starts, it takes a while to get use to the time difference  (which was 9 hours). It's hard to find a good time to talk when the time difference is so huge, but we eventually figured it out! The first few months leading to R&R went by so slow. I think it was because of the holidays and it being so cold outside (which I absolutely hate). After Jon left, I started studying for my P&C Insurance license to sell auto and fire policies at State Farm. It took me a while, but I finally passed right before R&R!

Here are some photos from the winter:


December

Christmas time in the office

Skyping on Christmas day


Breakfast with Santa (it's an every year ritual)

January
New Years in Baltimore

February
Rocky's 1st Birthday!

Passed my test!


*Jessi*

No comments:

Post a Comment