Thursday, July 3, 2014

My first post!

Hey y'all! So I've decided to start doing blog posts since we live so far away from both of our families and we know you want to know what we're up to :). Another friend of mine just started doing this and I thought it was a great idea! And just a warning: I will be calling my husband by Jon throughout this whole thing so future apologies for those of you who call him Taylor lol.


So as most of you know, Jon has been deployed since November. He went to the Republic of Georgia and is now in Afghanistan and I am impatiently awaiting his return. We've missed so many holidays, events, and our anniversary, I am ready to be living the newlywed life TOGETHER again! While he's been gone, I decided to move back to Maryland and go back to my old job at State Farm since I couldn't find a job in NC before he left. I am currently looking for another house to rent in NC so we can move back SOON!

Here are some photos from Georgia. It wasn't all work, he had a lot of time on the weekends for fun!

Marine Corps Birthday Ball


USA Men's Soccer game vs. Georgia (We won!)


Tblisi 

Skiing!


*Jessi*

No comments:

Post a Comment